Friday, June 29, 2012

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend

On June 2, 2012 I began the longest journey my emotions had ever been on. My bestie Jenna flew out to Spain for study abroad. She was gonna be gone until June30/July1. Time is so messed up travelling across the world. It has been a crazy month but I survived, as did her poor boyfriend... haha. I'm ready for her to be home and its single digit days. Actually down to tomorrow. YAY! Seeing as she's one of the few friends I have that I see more than a couple times every few months I'm ready to have her back. We've been best friends for five years this past Spring. We're complete opposites but I guess that's how we stay so close, we kind of balance each other out. She's my rock and gives some of the best advice ever. I honestly have no idea what my life would be like without her. She can be a selfish diva at one minute and change at the drop of a hat if she's needed. She taught me style confidence and to love myself and embrace my beauty. I love this girl. From soccer to shopping we seriously do everything together.

:)

love ME

No comments:

Post a Comment