Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Sweetest Thing You'll Ever See...

...in the whole wide world is a happy girl. - Martina McBride

And I'm glad I've made it. Sometimes it takes a little going down before you can go back up. Honey, let me tell ya I've been up and down and everywhere in between recently. And I wouldn't change a thing. It's made me go a little further in my life and be a much happier person. In everything in general I'm just happy. I know things are never going to be perfect, but I love it that way.

I feel much better about myself and life decisions lately. Praying has been getting me through so much. Even if I just say thank you. Sometimes it's all I need.

I just got back from Destin with Landyn. (My ex boyfriend) It was honestly the best time ever and I can tell he's serious about keeping me now. We're in a small trial run period. Not "dating" but were just with one another. It's kind of a start over. My walls aren't torn completely down but he's taken down more than he knows. Going from paradise beaches back to reality is where the real test is though. I know we can make it through it and I know he'll keep his promise to me and I will to him.

This is a happy but tired post. running on four hours of sleep and getting up good and early to go to breakfast with a hero of mine, the closest a man has ever been to being my Grandpa, his name is Ken Leach and he's a preacher from Sun City, AZ. He's in Cookeville for a gospel meeting and staying at my house, in my room actually. It's been two years since I've seen him, I'm so glad he's here! Anyway, time for bed. Cracker Barrel  is hollerin' my name!! :)

Love,

ME





No comments:

Post a Comment