Monday, September 10, 2012

I Like Boots, You, Your Drunk Tattoo, Driving in the Country When The Daffodils Bloom

Okay Jana Kramer please keep singing about my life, that's "Goodbye California" by the way. I looovee her songs. They tug at every emotion I've ever felt. But I've had so many music related posts I'll stop.

I just got to spend 5 hours in the new Cookeville Buffalo Wild Wings building, to get my TABC (Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission) license. I can now serve liquor for 61 days or until my real license gets here! Go me!! :) I'm seriously excited about my new job and the opportunities it will present. So it's goodbye HoneyBaked on September 19th.

I've been trying so hard to focus on school while working and training my horse and having time for friends too, it's seriously rough. This BWW job is going to take up more time, but I'm so thankful for the hours!!

The best thing that's happened to me is this cooler weather, minus the massive allergy attack my face just endured the past week. My sinuses have been congested and mixed with a constant migraine just sucks. It's been miserable, but Sunday I got to ride my baby, Mailman! It was perfect and we both worked really hard on everything, he's still got so much energy to let out so I'm hoping riding him more and more will help release it and he'll be a little bit chilled out. He's an Arabian and Appaloosa mix and he's just crazy high strung. I love it though cause when he finally relaxes you know you're doing it right. It makes me so proud of him and proud of what I've accomplished :)

Anyway BWW opens October 1 and training begins Sept 20!!
I'm so happy right now. My life couldn't get much better. I'm happy with myself and only want to continue to improve on myself and my habits. I've made lots of new friends this semester already. Jonathan being at Tech has thrown my world for a small loop, it's so weird!! He had his first intramural game tonight but I missed it :( because of BWW! I think he won, he's on a kickass team I;m proud of him for making friends and getting out and being social.


Update on my joint problems, I go to the Dr in the morning and get new meds hopefully we'll find something that works. My anti-inflammatory right now just makes my joints feel creaky and squeaky like the inflammation was keeping them "well-oiled" either way it hurts worse now, and the muscle relaxers that are supposed to relax me before bed and help me sleep? ha yeah, me relaxed? Never going to happen. I'm long overdue for a massage and a chiropractor visit. Pray it all goes well tomorrow for me. This makes it really hard on a normally active person to be in so much pain all the time. Not joking there is not a moment in the day when my body is pain free. And the stressors of a new job, school load, and the physical stress on my joints from my backpack to the walking around campus have made me feel even more weak and defeated. I know God wouldn't put something like this in my life if I couldn't handle it. It would be easier to just have someone to sit and talk to and give me a hug that let me know it's all going to be okay. Who could read me even when I put on a smile. Someone who I could break down in front of and just complain about how much I hate it and how bad it hurts. Yeah, I miss that... but nothing else. Crying would be great, but I'm stronger than that and it's not going to make it any better so there's no point. So being strong is my option.

Thanks for reading.
Love & Sweet Dreams,

ME

"Shoulda just called it like I saw it.
Shoulda just called for help and ran like hell that day.
The burning, the stinging, the high and the heat and the "left-me-one-more" feeling when he kissed me.
I shoulda just called him "Whiskey"."
-Jana Kramer- "Whiskey"

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo happy for you, bestie. I am glad everything is straightening itself out. You deserve nothing but the best. I love you!

    ReplyDelete