Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Only Constant in Life is Change

This morning at my Doctor's appointment I readied myself myself for anything by thinking just that, "my life can't stay the same", you need ups, downs, and obstacles to over come to make life, life. Knowing that when he walked in I was probably going to get bad news and have something wrong with my body I just simply couldn't control. This terrifies me. I got the news I may have a connective tissue disorder, so it's not just my joints but all the tissues and ligaments around them, so my doctor referred me to a Rheumatologist. He has to go over my charts and then he'll get back to me about my appointment. I had an X-Ray of my hips done since it is my biggest problem area. It kinda drug my day way down.

So I went to the tanning bed for some fake beach time to relax and just think, and nap. ;)

Then I had to attend my EXPW majors club meeting where I found out my specific major (Fitness & Wellness) doesn't have a VP. They were looking for someone to fill the spot. I volunteered, I don't know of anyone else did, but hey why not? I want to meet people and be social... VP sounds good to me :)

Then I got home fed my horse, ate then rode my horse for a little while, then got a call and Jenna wants to go run, so we do, and we beast the two mile loop around TTU in 16 minutes. :) I'm happy, even with allergies clogging the sinuses in my head, making it hard to breathe, and every joint hurting like crazy, that run felt great. I love the after workout feeling of accomplishment I think it's what keeps pulling me toward my major and the Athletic Training career I hope for. I want every person I help to have that same feeling when I'm done helping them. I seriously can't wait to see what my future holds, because with God, anything can happen. And I'm in control of me :)

Still remember me in your prayers.
Love & Sweet Dreams,
ME

P.S. Ciara if you read this, I hope you feel better, if you need anything, anytime call me!! (i know how to answer my phone)

P.S.S. 9/11/01 - 11 years ago needs to be remembered. I remember where I was and what I was doing but the thing is I didn't understand anything like this at 10 years old. I saw footage of the plane crashes into the towers today and it choked me up and brought me to tears, I will never forget. And I know neither will America.

No comments:

Post a Comment