Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Short and Simple ---> Day 3

Rheumatologist appointment set, October 16.
Paper work done and ready to be sent back to them.
This weather is getting to me like crazy, I've never hurt so bad.
Prayers would be so greatly appreciated.
Training for B-dubs starts Thursday, I need black non-skid shoes. Impossible task to complete so far.
I wanted to do a good post tonight but I'm a little down, and tired and I'll expand on this tomorrow night.
I wanted us all to think of our purpose here. Why God has put us on this earth and what he wants from us. Just a couple verses to think about from my favorite writer/apostle, Paul.

I believe I am here with a purpose. I believe God put me here to live for Him and exercise the talents he gave me. I think it's to make others happy and to keep myself and hopefully in my future career, healthy. I love to be driven and keep going. These verses help me everyday.

1 Corinthians 9:25-27, 25 Everyone who competes in the games exercises self-control in all things. They then do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. 26 Therefore I run in such a way, as not without aim; I box in such a way, as not beating the air; 27 but I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.

Philippians 2:3-4, “Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.” 

2 Timothy 4:7-8, I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; in the future there is laid up for methe crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.


Just something for a few thoughts. I'm off to bed.

Love- 
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment